Thursday, June 23, 2011

General Updates

I figured it had been over a week since I last updated this so I'd better get to it!
Overall things are going great in the clan, pretty much as always. Quite a few members are actually on vacation at the moment but with such a large roster we always have people ready to step in and step up.

We are closing in on our goal of top 50 for Black ops on the Xbox 360, hopefully we can get there before the end of the season which is looming a week away. I've been glad to see the veteran guys step up, lead, get matches and attend practices. It really shows their dedication. I know everyone is busy and has a life, but it's good to know that they can still manage at least some time for the clan.

The first month of MOH promotions is coming to a close and it's been a real success. We've gained some new members and some of the older members has a bit more inspiration to make practices and matches and to overall be active and do good.

Even though it was late, I finally released the preview trailer of Nomadic Mercenary Games first Xbox Live Indie game: Rudiger. Of course NMG is Hellhammer and my development team. People with barracks access have all seen it and when it goes live later this year I'll be giving it away to a lot of MOH members, though it'll only be $1.50 anyway.

The positive feedback I've received for the game is well taken, I really appreciate it. The company site will be up soon and I have some paperwork to file to make sure everything is legit and legal, then I'll reveal the site and things like that. Currently while we finish up Rudiger, Hellhammer is working on his own RPG engine and game. While I am working on coding Rudiger for not only XBL but also Windows Phone 7.

As sort of a joke Hellhammer came up with a neat little game called Konor: The Cock Goblin! It's a take on the Pac Man games and is pretty fun. You play Konor and you gotta gobble the cocks!
You can feel free to download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i4z29by3cz2sdb9 -



No comments:

Post a Comment