Friday, June 3, 2011

Duh, Winning!

I just want to say how proud I am of everyone in the clan and how they have all stepped up. We could not have picked better leaders or recruited better members then we currently have. Also I want to say how happy I am with the new way's we are incorporating old members into matches, practices and public rooms. This new attitude seems to have paid off in a big way, we were surrounded by the most talented players you could imagine and yet it was going to waste.

I truly feel that right now the people that are in the clan probably feel more a part of the clan then at any other time. More now then ever this clan is for everyone, it's not mine or any other leaders clan, it's your clan.

It was so funny to me last night because we are playing so very well right now and communicating and actually backing each other up like a team is supposed to and it shows. The chemistry is there and all the pieces to the puzzle as well. Nobody is complaining or rage quitting, people are making practices and helping each other out. It's a welcomed change in attitude for certain.

I've never before seen so many people excited in the clan, not even back on COD4 when we were mentioned in the GB newsletter for having the highest win streak.

They say you learn the most about your team and yourself in a loss, and I tend to agree. A close, close, CLOSE loss to TVA on our practice team actually built us up and gave us confidence. I think attitude is where it all starts, if you have that mental edge then there isn't anything you cant accomplish.

Most people probably wouldn't even recognize the lineup's we've been using. To top that all off we actually have people giving up spots in GB's so that other people can have a chance at being in them.

Well enough about all that, I want to also talk a bit about the new MOH promotions that are off to a rocking start, it's a bit of extra work on my part with all the stat tracking and everything but I think in the end it will pay off for the clan as a whole. Everyone seems more then excited about the new promotions and I am hoping it keeps people active with gaming as well as on the site and participating there.

Even though this has been one of the busiest weeks of my life with work, personal life, finishing my game review site, writing for gaming sites and actually working on my own game, people didn't complain or whine or cry about me not being around.

Leaders and members not needing their diapers changed....what a concept.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who played and practiced and won! We go for 15-0 tonight and it feels so damn sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment