Thursday, June 30, 2011

Congrats On A Huge GB Season!

Now that the Spring 2011 Black Ops GameBattles season is closed I want to thank everyone who made it such a smashing success! Everyone deserves some credit and I think it was truly a team effort. I am pretty sure almost everyone on our roster was in a match this season. When someone went away or went on vacation we always had someone else step up and contribute.

Our new leaders like Striker, Hateinaboxx and Saint all stepped up admirably and did a fantastic job. The MOH promotions seemed to have inspire people to be more active and were going to have our first winner here in the next day or two. We are actually getting so many requests from new potential recruits that were having to turn down a good number of them. We have both the promotions and a solid record to thank for the influx of people coming our way.

So at the end of the day 36-0 is something we can obviously build off of, were going to try to get a quick, fresh start to the Summer 2011 season tonight. We were forced to change our goals throughout the season, originally we wanted to make top 200, then top 100 and finally top 75. Which I believe when all is said and done we will achieve, or at least be pretty damn close.

We are also vastly approaching our four year anniversary, which we have a few things planned. Hopefully those come out okay. I am currently working on the Asap/Grave Sniper montage, I put up the rough cut the other day but I still have quite a bit of work to do on it. Look for that to be completed soon. I am also working on a personal montage, which will be my first since my COD4 finale.

The PS3 team is officially back up and running, I went and got Black Ops and will be helping out with that side of things, it's important for me that we get some matches to prove were moving in a positive direction on that console. We were stagnant for so long I think people don't expect much, we aim to change all of that. After getting the chance to play with some of the new guys and even some of the old ones who decided to stick around, I must say we have some talent on that side of things. My worst fear was turning into Rx2 or SC on the PS3. I want MOH to be competitive and to win, not just exist.

So we wrap another season, begin a new chapter for MOH on the PS3 and as usual things look to be bright for the future of the clan...I'm sure to the dismay of the people who have been hoping, waiting, praying for the fall of the clan.

"MOH lives on" is not just a slogan, just like "We Die Hard" is not just a slogan, they are a mantra and the way we see ourselves and the way we play. We realize we are just a gaming clan, but we can find a medium where fun and winning intersect.

Thanks once again to everyone, I cant convey how proud I am of all of you guys, let's shoot for at least an equally successful Summer season and beyond!

{MOH} We Die Hard-

{MOH} Lives on after you team disbands....or turns into a "casual" team-




No comments:

Post a Comment