Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mostly news about myself


I usually write these things with some updates regarding the clan, but honestly I am being a bit selfish with it today. I have some interesting and fun news to share about some things I have coming up.

First thing I would like to share is actually pretty cool, around the time that E3 starts this year I will be posting the first teaser trailer to Hellhammer and my upcoming Xbox Live indie game. I hope people didn't forget because it's looking pretty boss right now.

We are hoping to launch this game by the end of the year and so far that is right on schedule. As I said it's not exactly clan news but it's fun and important news nonetheless. Hopefully some people are excited at least a little bit, I know I am.



The other thing I am excited about is the new direction I am taking with video game reviews. I always kind of did those off the cuff and hardly ever used actual gameplay because it was a pain in the ass to record in standard definition. Also my computer lacked the power to render videos quickly enough. Now that I have a high def capture device and my computer is upgraded I can do a much, much better job. Everything I want to cover will be generally scripted and I am hoping to get some sort of sponsorship out of it.

Keep your fingers crossed for me at any rate. Unlike most other Youtube based reviews I wont go out of my way to get subscribers, I want them to sub on my merit alone. Though I am thankful for the support I have gotten from the clan members who subscribed ahead of time.

I hope to have a constant stream of content, at least a couple done a week, I will be taking requests as well. www.youtube.com/user/CrapgamerReviews

The last little bit of news is clan related, June 1st, 2011 starts our clan promotions, so we will be keeping tabs of everything everyone does. At the end of the month the person with the most points wins MS points card and some other goodies. So make sure to spread the word.

It's definitely an interesting time if your in the clan right now, hopefully some of these things pan out and can bring more members and goods to all of us, were coming up on the 4 year anniversary of the clan and we've got some nice surprises lined up.

Thanks for your time everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment